PLEASE CAREFULLY REFER TO OUR SIZE GUIDE TABLES BELOW AND 'HOW TO MEASURE UP' INSTRUCTIONS FURTHER BELOW, BEFORE COMMITTING TO YOUR PURCHASE. FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE ON SIZING...
HOW TO MEASURE UP
1) MEASUREMENTS INDICATED IN RED IN ILLUSTRATION BELOW ARE CRITICAL TO GET RIGHT PRIOR TO ORDERING YOUR SIZE ON THE PRODUCT PAGE. IF IN DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ADVISE
2) MEASUREMENTS INDICATED IN GREEN (AND 'JACKET WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE' FROM SIZE GUIDE TABLES BUT NOT SHOWN IN ILLUSTRATION BELOW) ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY
3) IF YOUR HEIGHT IS 'UP TO' 2 INCHES OUTSIDE THE RANGE FOR YOUR JACKET OR SUIT MEASUREMENTS IN SIZE GUIDE TABLES, THEN YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT IN THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION' BOX AT CHECKOUT. THERE MAY BE A SMALL ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE TO MAKE THE SIZE ADJUSTMENTS TO YOUR ORDER
4) IF YOUR HEIGHT (OR ANY OTHER MEASUREMENT IN GREEN) IS 'MORE THAN' 2 INCHES DIFFERENT TO THE SIZE GUIDE TABLE MEASUREMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ON OUR MADE TO MEASURE SERVICE
5) THE JACKET LENGTH IN THE TWO PIECE SUIT COMBINATION IS 1.5" SHORTER IN LENGTH AND ALSO 1" NARROWER AT THE WAIST COMPARED TO REGULAR JACKET, AND THE SHORTER BIKER JACKET VERSION WILL BE SUPPLIED (INSTEAD OF THE REGULAR JACKET) IF A REGULAR BIKER JACKET IS CHOSEN WITH A OPTIONAL TROUSER AS AN ADD-ON IN PRODUCT OPTIONS
Start by checking your size then pick from options below to start building your jacket or for phone ordering a custom jacket please call us and leave a call back request or email us.
Details of Custom Options:
1) Upload your design: Here you have the option to send us a image for your preferred style. You will also need to email us some high resolution (where possible) images for front, side and back of your required style. If images are not available then please describe your design in the email to accompany this order. You can also send vector images or even a hand drawn sketch to describe your creation.
2) Gender & Body Shape: This gives us a basic idea of your body shape and your preference for fitment. Male and Female cut/shape of jackets generally differ
3) Chest Size: Measure around chest under armpits with a t-shirt on If you require a race hump on the back of the jacket pick this option. The size of the hump will be to suit the design chosen and is stitched on so is non-removable
4) Waist Size: Measure around widest point of your bare waist approx 2 inches (5cm) below the belly button (not hips)
5) Sleeve Length: There is no best way for measuring your sleeve (everyone does it differently) so simply provide your preference (based on your existing clothing) whether your arm length is average length or otherwise
6) External Body Protection: These are extra external body critical impact zone (shoulder and elbow) sliders, usually made of an alloy and ABS construction, permanently stitched and non-removable. Highly recommended for extra protection.
7) Weight: Approximate weight required to gauge correct size ratio
8) Height: This is required for size ratio estimate purposes only
9) Race Hump: Chose 'Included', if you require a race/speed hump on the back of the jacket. The size and style of the hump will be to match the design chosen and is usually stitched on so is non-removable.
10) Additional Information: Tell us anything else that you want in regards to your custom jacket, i.e. internal/External slip pockets, ventilation, perforated leather panels. Etc. Please note there may be a additional charge for upgrade requests, i..e armour upgrades, Kevlar panel upgrades and extra badges/patches. There is a option to purchase these additional services online, please ask us in a email for the service links if you are unable to find them on the website.
STANDARD FEATURES: All custom made jackets are supplied in top grain Analine treated premium Cowhide with a full set of CE approved hard plastic shell foam backed armour inserts that are removable. Kangaroo leather and armour upgrades are available. See the other info tabs for further info. Shipping times vary from 10 to 25 days depending on amount of custom work required and country that jacket is being supplied to